Program Fee and Registration information
This program is open to anyone with the desire to become smoke-free for life. University of Miami affiliates and Non-UM affiliates alike are encouraged to join us for this life-changing experience! Call (305) 243-7606 or email Virginia Perez for further details or to register for the BeSmokeFree Program.
There is no cost to enroll in the 6 week classes or relapse prevention programs.
Financial assistance for medications and other therapies is available for those who qualify.
Discounts on some therapies are available and everyone can qualify for at least one month’s free supply of nicotine patches or gum. Ask your counselor for details.
The kind of treatment provided will depend on the individual needs of the smoker.
Smokers may choose to make use of one or more of the following for a separate fee:
- Group Treatment / 6-Week Quit Smoking Now Classes - Free
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Tai Chi session
- Relapse Prevention (Aftercare Support Program) - Free
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (gum, patch, lozenge) - Free
- Other Pharmacological Aids e.g., Chantix (varenicline)
- Laser Therapy (Quit Days 1, 3, 7 and 14 recommended)
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) - $20/session
- Nutrition Counseling
- Whole Food Vitamin Supplements
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Stress Management
- TDP Heat Lamp
- Moxa Therapy
Coming Soon: Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy
Exercise Fitness Programs: Rate for three months is 20% off regular rate per membership type
Training & Stretching
And much more!
Discounts on some therapies are available for those who qualify. Everyone can qualify for at least one month’s free supply of nicotine patches or gum. Ask your counselor for details.